Please remember that junior high and high athletes planning to play a fall sport must have all pre-participation requirements taken care of by their first official day!
Junior High & High School Sports Pre-Participation Requirements:
- Remember that the OHSAA Physical Evaluation is valid for 13 months! Lindsay’s Law Form and Concussion Form must be completed each school year.
- New for this year! OHSAA is allowing student athletes who’ve had a pre-participation evaluation (PPE) within the last year to conduct their 2020-21 sports physical via a video visit. Click the link for virtual visit information: Mercy Medical Virtual Visit Information
- If you’re unable to see your primary physician, the following clinics conduct physicals at a decent price and little wait time:
- Mercy StatCare, 330-966-8884
- CVS Minute Clinics
- Hartville Health and Wellness Centre, 330-877-3177
- Please contact the Athletic Office or LCCS Athletic Trainer, Emily Jarvis at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding the required forms and viewings. Forms should be submitted to Mrs. Jarvis or your respective head coach prior to participation.